Contact Us

How Can I Help?


Related Links

Financial assistance can be provided to help Kim minister in Thailand in the following ways:

How Can I Help?

Contribution to projects support the following:


The Work of Kim Brown

House Of Love – HOL

House of Blessing – HOB

Christian Center for the Development of People with Disabilities (CDPD)

Help Fund the Programs for IMEMF and CDPD


For the Ongoing Support of Kim Brown

Help Fund Kim’s Basic Support

Salary and Benefits

Working with Tribal Minorities

To Contribute Online:

International Ministries - Kim Brown

To Contribute By Mail:


International Ministries

Development Office

PO Box 851

Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851

To Contribute By Mail:


Hope for Hilltribes
P.O. Box 14091
Columbus, OH 43214

To Contribute Online:

Hope for HillTribes